Re-Everything Cream: Advanced Anti-age Moisturizer
Cellular renewal, regeneration, microdermabrasion, antioxidant anti-aging therapy. Notably smoother, firmer, rejuvenated skin with the radiance of some post-clinical-procedure glows.
- First-time users should begin with Re-Everything Cream: Primary Anti-age Moisturizer.
- Renew: Unbuffered (undiluted) glycolic acid provides micro-dermabrasion, forcing new younger cells to the surface.
- Regenerate: Kinetin growth factor promotes cell rejuvenation, causing skin cells to act younger. Proven to stimulate fibroblasts to produce more elastin + collagen. Also a potent antioxidant.
- Revitalize: Two more antioxidants - green tea + rice phytic acid (also an exfoliant).
- Rebuild: USDA-certified organic virgin coconut oil for unrivaled moisturization at the cell membrane level.
- Complements + sustains the glow + other positive effects of clinical peels + procedures.
- Minimizes the appearance / severity of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of (photo) aging.
- Helps rejuvenate, retexturize + refirm skin, making it notably tauter, softer and smoother, and more youthful in appearance + behavior.
100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Gluten-Free.
Non-Comedogenic. All Skin Types. Skin. Usage, Patch + Clinically-Tested. For Men + Women 18+.
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
Gently massage a pea-sized dollop (just enough so it is quickly absorbed) onto face, neck, chest + hands, carefully avoiding mucosal (wet) areas of eyes, nostrils + mouth.
Follow with an Armada Sun + Light Screen on face and other exposed skin every day, whether indoors or outdoors, and whether or not this cream has been applied on a given day.
Important: Start using 1x to 2x-a-week only. Very slowly increase to 3x-a-week, then 1x-every-other-day, etc. until you achieve 2x-a-day usage (no earlier than week 8 of therapy).
1st-timers: Start with Re-Everything Cream: Anti-Age Primary Treatment.After 2x-a-day usage is comfortably achieved, you may progress to Re-Everything Cream: Anti-Age Advanced Treatment (re-start at the beginning: 1x-a-week applications). In the interim, you can use Re-Everything Face-Hand-Body Lotionfor daily facial hydration.
Therapy Notice: Some first-time users of Re-Everything may experience an initial reaction of a slight redness or mild stinging. With correct use - slowly increasing application frequency, using hypoallergenic support products, and following all instructions carefully - this initial reaction quickly disappears. If stinging and redness persist, stop use for one week, and restart therapy at the beginning with 1x-a-week applications.
Sunburn Warning: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that isn't an allergen).
Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic.
Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product.
As with all things skin, consult your dermatologist.
For external use only on specified areas as directed.
Stop use + consult your doctor in the unlikely event of discomfort or sensitivity.
If contact with eyes occurs, flush out with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. While safe for its intended use, ingesting large amounts of this product - as unattended children may do - is potentially harmful. If large quantities of this product have been ingested, get medical help right away.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprate, Kinetin, Sodium Phytate.