Interested In A Franchise?
Join us in saving the world's skin with VMV Skin-Specialist Boutiques, the flagship stores of VMV HYPOALLERGENICS®!
Founded in 1979, VMV is the safest, most (proven!) effective care on the planet. With all 109 allergens omitted from our formulations — as well as the first and still the only Validated Hypoallergenic Rating System — there’s no safer brand out there. We’re unrivaled in terms of proven efficacy, too, with over 75 clinical studies published (even awarded!) in dermatological journals and conventions around the world. We count top beauty editors, Hollywood heavy-hitters, renowned physicians, as well as the savviest customers as passionate “skinthusiasts.” Our boutiques are "skin havens" — where people of all skins can "glow" to find health and calm.
We offer a full range of products for women, men, and children of all ages: active treatment cosmeceuticals, skincare, sun, makeup, mom & baby, shaving, hair-body-bath care, and clinically-sound facials.
After several years of successful growth since our first VMV Skin-Specialist Boutique in 2006, we are offering franchising opportunities in the Philippines:
- One-time franchise fee; no recurring fees.
- No inventory requirements: products are consigned.
- Sales staff are trained and audited by VMV.
- For stores with facials, facialists/estheticians are trained, certified, and audited by us.
- Complete marketing and training support fueled by our growing global visibility.
- Marketing, store design, monitoring, and training functions are performed by VMV.
- Completely developed know-how for design and building of new stores, including preferred suppliers.
- Impressive sales growth track record.
Investment levels vary depending on the size of the boutique and its location. Boutiques are typically 30-60 sqm; boutiques with facials require an area of at least 35 sqm for single-occupancy treatments.
Startup costs range from P3M to P5M and include:
- Rental Deposit, Architectural Plans and Construction
- Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment
- One-Time Franchise Fee
- Consigned Products, Testers, Samples
- Training of Sales Staff (and Facialists, if applicable)
- Marketing, Brochures and Collaterals
Interested in applying for a VMV Skin-Specialist Boutique franchise and joining us in [#]SavingTheWorldsSkin?
Submit an Inquiry