Essence Skin-Saving Superwash: Hair + Body Milk Shampoo
Our perennially popular, very mild hair + body milk shampoo. A truly tender, creamy-soft, residue-clearing yet hydrating (just super, really) clean for hair, scalp and body.
- Gently cleanses away buildup, excess oils and product residue for renewed bounce and a lighter, healthier feeling.
- Mild, pore-friendly formula deep cleans without drying out skin.
- Helps in the management of the vibrancy, comfort and clarity of face and body skin.
- May be used for cleansing sensitive areas, as well as by children as well as adults who shower frequently.
- Both hair and skin feel clean-clean, refreshed, smooth, soft, and sublimely cared for.
sans all common allergens, extended allergen series: NACDG + ESSCA
100% Dye, Phthalate, Paraben+ Preservative-Free.
100% SLS + Allergen-Surfactant-Free. Usage + Patch Tested (in vivo + in vitro).
Non-Drying. Non-Comedogenic. For Men, Women, Teens + Children 2+.
Click here to read more about our VH Rating System
As needed, in the bath or shower, lather and massage into hair, scalp + body. Rinse well. Safe for frequent use. Follow with Essence Volumizing Conditioner. For even gentler care, try Essence Clark Wash. For babies — try Grandma Minnie’s Coo & Clean.
Before using any product, test a tiny amount of it on skin (we omit allergens, but you may be sensitive to an ingredient that is not an allergen). Introduce new products one at a time, with at least 3 days in between to make sure you are not allergic. Do not store in extreme temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Do not (re)introduce removed portions of product, water or other substances into product. As with all things.. Baby: consult your pediatrician; Maternity: consult your OB-GYN; Skin: consult your dermatologist.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Glyceryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate.